Tuesday, June 23, 2009

BeSTesT FweN of All !!



As we walk our path of life, We meet people everyday. Most are simply met by chance. But, some are sent our way.These become special friends Whose bond we can't explain;The ones who understand usAnd share our joy and pain. Their love contains no boundaries.So, even we are apart.Their presence enhances us With a warmth felt in the heart.This love becomes a passageway,When even the miles disappear.And so, these friends, God sends our way,Remain forever near.

Muna was ma very best fren.. she was born on christmas dae.. seh's a lovely, caring, n kind heartd gurl dat i eva met.. shoo hear me ma frend.. i've got sumthin 2say... thnx cz bein ma fren :')

When I cry you help me out
When I'm happy you hear me shout
When I grin you know I'm really mad
because you are my best friend
You can tell when I'm sad

You're there in thick and thin
You're my best friend
You hear me out when I want to talk
You help me out when I get mad
You are the bestest friend I've ever had

So hear me out when I say
You're the light in my day
You are the moon in my night
You shine very bright
You are the bestest friend I have
and I miss you MUNA!!

diz perfect frend r U!!<33

No comments:

Post a Comment